Simon Belmont is a playable character in Super Mario Crossover, who originated from the Castlevania series. He is one of the original playable characters first featured Super Mario Crossover.
Simon is a vampire hunter in the Castlevania world/series.
- Left/Right Button: The left or right button will allow you to move left or right.
- Jump Button: The jump Button will of course allow you to jump. Pressing it twice allows you to double jump.
- Attack Button: The attack button will allow Simon to use his whip. The whip can only hit certain enemies while standing, like Koopas and Piranha Plants.
- Down Button: Down button will allow Simon to crouch. Pressing the attack button will allow Simon to attack enemies smaller than him. He can also jump and crouch.
- Special Button: The special button will allow Simon to use his special move.
- Mushroom: This upgrade allows the whip to deal twice as much damage
- Whip Upgrade: This upgrade gives the whip an extended length, being able to hit enemies a little further away from you.
- Dagger: The dagger is like Ryu's shurikens. This is as powerful as the whip.
- Throwing Axe: This is a very powerful weapon. It starts out flying high and arcs back down to the floor, much like a Hammer Bros. hammer.
- Cross: The Cross gets thrown forward, and returns much like a boomerang, striking enemies on the return trip as well. However, unlike a boomerang, it does not return to the thrower. It is as powerful as the Throwing Axe.
- Holy Water: When thrown, it'll will be tossed in an arc. When it lands, the water erupts in a small flame, making each vial like a small bomb.
- Stopwatch: This magical watch allows you to freeze time in its tracks for a brief moment, making all enemies and Fire-Bars unable to move. However, you can still take damage from them.
- Double Shot/Triple Shot: The double shot allows there to be 2 special weapons on screen at a time, and the triple shot allows there to be 3 special weapons on screen at a time. The triple shot can only be obtained after you get the double shot. This does not work with the Stopwatch.